Where once you let your fingers do the walking through a telephone directory, today you sit down and type, “AC repair near me,” and hope your particular town is part of an HVAC contractor’s service area. When you do business with Custom Air Systems, you benefit from our vast service area — we cover as far east as Missouri City and as far west as Friendswood, plus every locale in between.
About Custom Air Systems
At Custom Air Systems we know you have choices throughout our large service area. You can pick from many HVAC companies for your heating, cooling, and ventilation work. We hope you will choose us because we genuinely care about excellent customer service. We do everything all the other contractors do:
- Furnace installation, furnace repair, maintenance
- Central air conditioner repairs and AC unit installation, annual inspection and AC maintenance, and repair work
- Educating customers in the most efficient, economical use of their HVAC equipment
- Installing accessories and auxiliary components such as deep media filters, UV germicidal lights, or multi-speed blowers
What else do we do? We care enough to guarantee our work, and we will not end a service call until our customer is completely satisfied. No other HVAC contractors in Texas that we know of offers such personal service.
Areas We Serve
- Manvel — The “City on the Rise” has nearly doubled in population in 10 years
- Pearland — With more than 100,000 residents, Pearland offers more than just the remarkable Pearland Town Center
- Brookside Village — Brookside Village enjoys more than 650 households, each needing year-round heating, cooling, and ventilating service
- League City — Named for J.C. League, the city still enjoys the shade from some of the live oak trees League brought in back in 1907
- Friendswood — The more than 10,000 households of Friendswood know it is, as CNN said, one of “America’s Best Places to Live”
- Missouri City — The City’s more than 65,000 residents enjoy sprawling new developments like Lake Olympia
Services We Offer
Custom Air Systems will help you purchase the right heating or cooling plant for your home. We then will install it correctly, balance it, teach you how to use and maintain it, and offer to inspect it every year.
Whether you want a furnace, heat pump, or boiler, we can keep you warm through chilly autumn and winter months. From spring through early fall, we can keep your central air conditioner performing at peak efficiency and power.
Common HVAC Problems in Texas
Texas is blessed not to suffer much from winter’s cold. We pay for it with brutal, often dry heat. This takes a toll on central air conditioners, especially on outdoor parts such as fan motors, fan belts, and rubber gaskets.